1.22.2014

Final Humpties Submission


The Humpties external brief as a whole has been a very useful step in my print design process, it has brought to light flaws in my work and also encouraged me to work in a different style. As the largest size humptie is 920mm, it made me design my work on a much larger scale then I have ever worked before. As all my work is hand drawn, it required a lot more time and effort to create these designs, pushing my limits of how much I can achieve when pressure is added into a situation. The designs have been sent off to the company, which added another element into the work, the professionalism of my practice as seen by an external company. I am happy with the designs I have achieved, however if I had more time I would add colour into these designs and also change the print more obviously. The designs do have slight variation, but I would have liked them to be more prominent. I have also re-done the boarders, I felt they needed a more digital look compared to the very loose hand drawn designs I previously had done. 





No comments:

Post a Comment