2.01.2014

Research


The prints I have been designing are aimed for an interior context, the wallpaper to be applied as a feature wall, the focal point for a room. This style of wallpaper was popular in the 1970s, eccentric and stand out prints were everywhere at this time. Though these prints look slightly dated to modern day print style, I enjoy the vibrance they bring to the room scenarios below. Each of these prints are the eye catching element, something that makes the rooms unique. 






The designed prints at 'wallpaper from the 70s' is where I can see my work fitting, they create fun and interesting prints in large varieties of styles . They take risks in their designs, with high contrast colours and unusual shapes and patterns. The pricing from their website also gives an idea on the pricing these types of prints are commercially. I am unsure on whether I will want to work freelance or designing for a company post university, however I would like my work to be sold around this price level.

No comments:

Post a Comment